Search recipe by product
Pasta Casserole with tuna and ricotta
Time: 0 min Difficulty level
You will need:
- Noodles Goliard packaging of pasta,
- cream spoon 18%
- ricotta cheese and approx. 200 g.
- can of tuna in,
- salt, pepper, dried basil.
- bechamel sauce
Recipe step by step
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package zawarymi.
2. At the bottom of an ovenproof dish distribute bechamel sauce.
3. Ricotta mixes with cream.
4. Then a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta and tuna, season to taste.
5. Teaches to form, pour béchamel sauce.
6. Bake in oven for about 45 minutes at the temperature. 180 ° C.