Search recipe by product
Pasta Casserole with bacon, sundried tomatoes and cheese
Time: 60 min Difficulty level
You will need:
- penne Goliard package.
- feta cheese package (180 g).
- 2 tablespoons of cream 18%
- approx. 10 dried tomatoes,
- approx. 10 slices of bacon,
- bechamel sauce
Recipe step by step
1. Boil the penne pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. In a separate bowl are preparing bechamel sauce, we mix it in the second feta cheese with sour cream, so as to reach a smooth consistency (it is worth the cheese gently crumble - it would be easier to mix).
3. At the bottom of the mold distributed bechamel sauce. Then mix with the cooked pasta rozmiksowanym feta cheese and sliced ??tomatoes.
4. The whole season to taste with salt, pepper and herbs de Provence.
5. We put in the form. On top we pour the bechamel sauce and arrange the slices of bacon.
6. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 deg. C