Search recipe by product
Shrimp in a cage
Time: 45 min Difficulty level
You will need:
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Spaghetti 200 g
- Pasta ZARA
- 12 large shrimp
- sweet pepper
- frying oil
- 160 g of leaves
- young lettuce
- 200 g of a yellow peppers
- 2 cl olive oil extravergine
- salt and pepper
Recipe step by step
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water with lemon peel and mint leaves.
2. Drain the pasta and gently smooth ostudzićgo previously prepared baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Prepare a mixture of salt, pepper, paprika and oregano.
4. Sprinkle the shrimp with obtained mix, and then wrap them cold spaghetti.
5. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
6. Broil the peppers in a pan without fat, and then mix with olive oil. It will provide a creamy sauce.
7. Dip the shrimp wrapped in spaghetti in hot oil and wait until browned. Drain well and dry them on a paper towel.
8. Arrange on a plate of lettuce leaves and pour the sauce from the yellow pepper and add shrimp.